Monday, September 08, 2008

Well, as we can all see, I've fallen a bit behind in the blogging sphere. LOTS has happened, too many posts that just won't ever get made, but at least I can do bullet points, and finally post pics that, miracle of all miracles, aren't on my camera anymore....549 of them to be exact! No, I won't be posting that many, but I was shocked that's how many I had to download when I finally sat down to do it, motivated by the fact that delivery of #4 is rapidly approaching, and I had no more room on my camera... no wonder! And let me tell you, it takes major time just to delete that many pictures off your camera! Never again, I say! Okay, first to bullet points, then to pictures:

*Girls' beach reunion in Pensecola, FL--10 of my best friends from Auburn for three wonderful days.
*Visit with in-laws in Mobile
*3 days at Orange beach with just our family
*Caroline's 8th birthday with pool party for 16 little girls--whew!
*School starting...this has been WAY busier than I imagined...I still haven't figure out how to balance housework with schooling on the days I have everyone home...add nursing a baby every 2 hours in a couple of weeks= crazy!
*Getting ready for baby Henry...hoping for induction on the 19th...not very far away!
*Shower that some sweet friends threw yesterday afternoon...I am now well supplied with diapers, wipes and a host of other cute, thoughtful gifts.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

finally! an update! :) baby henry - i like it - very classic. it still trips me out that andrew has SUCH blonde hair. :) love the pics with caroline.