Sunday, October 05, 2008

James Henry Campbell

First Pic with Mama

We're so happy you're here, Henry!

Proud Papa

Not the baby anymore!

James Henry Campbell....

arrived Sept. 24, 2008 at Centennial Hospital in Nashville at 8:22 p.m. after a long, but successful induction. We were very thankful everything went smoothly and I didn't have to have a C-section. He weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 20 inches long. He is my second smallest, weighing right in-between Caroline and Jack, and he (of course!) has a head full of dark hair! We have been home a week, and are enjoying life with a newborn. So far(knock on wood), he is eating and sleeping well. Of course, this is after two long first nights home where he wanted to eat every 1.5 hours! I try to feed him very close together during the day, and he is able to go a little longer at night. Henry is a very sweet baby so far, and his older siblings are enjoying him very much!

4 comments:

Renee said...

What a beautiful baby! So glad your other kids are adjusting so well. Love the name, too!

Billie said...

How Sweet!!!! :)

e.c. said...

good--thanks so much...we are making it, remembering the tricks to having a sane evening and night with a newborn!

billie--yes, I started this blog to record memories several months ago and haven't really advertised it at all...I'm incredibly inconsistent at posting too...trying to get better at that!

Billie said...

Well, you're not supposed to be terribly consistent in posting when you are pregnant or have a baby, are you? (I'm running with that one, you know!)

I'm so glad I'm in on your little secret. :) Your photos are beautiful!

Can you tell me those tricks to having a sane evening and night with a newborn??? I'm not sure I've picked up any of those yet! :)