Monday, May 05, 2008

And the winner is......

it's a BOY! Not too surprised there--I had kinda hoped it might be a girl, but as soon as I lay down on that ultrasound table, I just knew it was a boy. And I'm really excited too. It will be fun having three little boys, exhausting, but fun. They will have fun growing up together, and will hopefully be close all their lives. And Caroline loves her little brothers too, so she wasn't too disappointed. Her silver lining is that she will always get to have her own room! And the baby looked great too....everything checked out and measured okay. We just need to get busy on a name! Now I have twenty weeks down, twenty weeks to go...dear Lord, make it go quickly, please!

3 comments:

vanessa said...

Hey girl!
So fun to hear from you on my blog...and how AWESOME that you're having another sweet baby!!! Just had to say congratulations!!!! :)

Abby said...

i'll be interested to see if you stay with blogging. sorry, does that sound skeptical? it is. ha ha! so glad about the baby boy! you said it was the most likely :) another silver lining for caroline- a wedding with no expense spared! who needs to be thrifty when there is no worry that the other daughters will expect just as much. or is that just my experience as one of three girls? but seriously, this will probably work out very well for her :)

e.c. said...

Thanks y'all! And thanks for the skepticism, Abby. I actually don't intend for it to be read by people like both of y'alls, although I don't mind people reading it, and obviously know that people can find it when I comment on blogs, but I do hope I stay with it, just for the sake of preserving memories...I just can't seem to find the time to download pics, which is what I really want to do since I'm not a scrapbooker. Heck, I can't even find the time to move my pictures from my camera to my computer, much less to another site! Ahh, school is out, though, really hoping all that changes...