Sunday, May 25, 2008

Whew! It's been a busy month so far....a trip to Las Vegas (WITHOUT THE KIDS!!) to celebrate my best friend's wedding, several b-day parties, end of school year luncheons, picnics, etc, plus Bobby's whole family just left after a wonderful five day visit. The kids have been so spoiled with fun outings, playing with cousins, and treats from Nana and Papa...the summer's going to be relatively boring in comparison! Tomorrow promises to be a relaxing day with daddy home from work for the fourth straight day(yea!), then Jack has his first golf lesson in the afternoon, and after that we're getting together for bbq with a group of good friends. Tuesday I'm going to have to get focused b/c I have a lot to do to get the older kids and I ready to go out of town on Friday. And I have to line up someone to keep Andrew on Friday until Bobby gets off work---YIKES! How could I have left that 'till now?!! Well, I did list procrastination as one of my vices, so who is surprised here?

No comments: